venerdì, giugno 08, 2007

The shadow



Emptiness
My mother`s head and legs were charred and her body was half burned.
When I saw my mother like this I did not feel sad or anything like that.
I felt as if I had lost my soul...just so empty....
If this is where our house was, the body may be that of my mother after all.
Ryu Chieko, Nagasaki


tempting/to overwork

Only a shadow
from a human
remains
on the white stairs,
with
the clocks standing still,
the sky disappearing
in smoke and dust
and the ground
hiding to nowhere,
blackened
the colours
of the life,
nothing.

Only a shadow
from this moment
will remain
and after the end
the time, burning,
the places, suffocating,
the humans, dying,
nothing.

Only a shadow
from this day
will remain
in every human being
and no more,
no less,
no matters, no dreams,
no thoughts, no senses,
no love,
nothing.

Only a shadow
from humanity
will remain,
only a tear
from a mourning sun,
only a scream
in the silence of the deads,
only a tone
in the eternity,
nothing.